- Toms from Maine chapstick
- Better than Sex mascara from Too Faced cosmetics
- My black Toms shoes
- Mint gum
- A reusable water bottle
- My Bible (duh.)
- My black Kate Spade crossbody
- A black pen
- A mini notebook
- Face moisturizer
- A contact case ( Fun Fact: I am as blind as a bat)
I love making these kinds of lists. I love those “what’s in my bag” videos on Youtube. I try to keep it small and simple because life is not about stuff and after I watch one-too-many videos I find myself wanting more and more. I think it is important to only have essentials but do not be afraid to splurge every once in a while for a new companion. Hope you all have a fabulous week. – Lex.
- Go through your closet and sell (or donate!) any used clothing and shoes.
- Wash all your bedding and pillows
- Spring Cleaning!!! Empty our all those junk drawers
- Remove any toxic people from your life
- Repent of any built up sin that’s been eating away at you
- Start reading some good books
- Cut out any unhealthy foods from your diet
- Get a fresh haircut
Detoxing your life does not have to be some big over the top extravaganza. It can be as simple as changing the throw pillows on your couch or as big as tearing apart your entire home and remodeling but what is important is the change. Change is good for the soul. Good change can be uplifting, spirit boosting, and down right fun. Spring is such an ideal time to make little (or big) changes in your life. So why wait? Throw in some new things and get rid of everything that is holding you back. Enjoy all that Spring has to offer – Lex
- Italy – Every Major tourist spot + My mother’s hometown
- I am a first generation American on my mom’s side and second generation on my dad’s. I come from a long line of pure-bred Italians and I would love to see where my roots come from
- I love anything tropical, warm, and surrounded by water.
- We, as Americans, have the privilege to have a tropical island be part of our country and yet hardly any of us visit. I love their culture and I find it so beautiful. Also, My favorite Christian family, The Bethkes, live there and they are awesome.
- Disney World
- I’ve already been here but it’s Disney.
- Any Third World Country
- It has always been my dream to serve people in places that need it most. I actually almost signed up for The Peace Corps before applying to college. I have such a need in my heart to give to those parts of the world.
God gave us such a diverse and magical planet to live on and I find it sad when I hear people never leave their hometowns. I crave travel and if I had the money I would’ve seen all of these places by now. I think if you have the means . . . you should be seeking these other parts of the world. Learning and seeing new places, cultures, and people help us grow as people and we get to become more enlightened. My challenge for you is to make your own list and then set up a little fund for your first trip. Even if it’s just traveling to the state next to yours. Just go. – Lex.
- My boyfriend
- Facetiming my favorite cousin
- Seeing my best friend
- Peanut Butter
- Finding money I didn’t know I had
- Someone asking me how my day is
- Nice Weather
- The beach
- Painting on canvas
- Watching my favorite movie
- Seeing family I don’t see very often.
- Listening to 90’s music
When we get angry it is so easy to get sucked up into our own misery. It gets easier and easier to sulk and let the bad emotions consume us. Make your own list of things that always cheer you up and give them to the closest people in your life so they will know how to pick you back up. Also, remember these yourself so you are able to resolve any inner issues going on with some simple things in life that just make your heart warm. It is so amazing to me that little things in life can make or break you so it is so important to remember the good things to recover from the bad. Stay happy and stay cheerful – Lex.
Greetings from the newest Sand Cloud Ambassador! My role is to encourage you to help save the fishies!!! Please help me on this journey by purchasing beautiful beach towels from Sand Cloud and they will donate 10% of all profits to save the fishes!
Use this link! Click me!! to shop all your beach needs!
Thank You !!!!